The Aquapac Mini Electronics Case is a reliable way to provide waterproof protection for your existing phone or small device and use it as normal through the casing. As the case is submersible to 15 feet, you can also take your phone for a swim and capture some underwater images without compromising the quality of the photos.
An Aquapac Mini Electronics Case is a simple way to take your phone with you on boating trips or other similar activities. The case is designed to float which means it won’t be an issue if it drops in the water. It is also effective at protecting your device from mud and dust which makes it perfect for people who love the outdoors.
- Everything works normally through case including cameras and capacitative touchscreens
- You can talk and hear without problem
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Most phones will float in this case – but not iPhones. Test yours in a basin first.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form uper-strong bond
- The Aquaclip (patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with simple twist of two levers and everything stays in one piece even when open
- Made in London, UK
What Size Do I Need?
- This case is a perfect fit for iPhones including the new iPhone 5. It’ll also protect mini GPS units
- Anything larger like a BlackBerry, Motorola Droid or an HTC Desire will probably be too tight a squeeze so you might need to step up one size to Aquapac’s 348 Small Whanganui
- Length: 125 mm (5 inches)
- Circumference: 155 mm (6 inches)
- Colour: Cool Grey with Acid Green lanyard
- Materials: TPU with optically clear LenzFlex windows
- All Aquapacs come with a full 5-year warranty