Dexshell Trekking Socks
Dexshell Trekking Socks are designed for people are out regularly on treks, hikes and hilly walks. These socks feature an extremely durable material that can resist against the abrasions caused by hiking boots, whilst keeping you comfortable and your skin protected.
Whilst they are extremely durable, they’re still very comfortable to wear. Their integrated cushions keep the feet from feeling the impact of uneven terrains allowing you to trek for even longer, and the calf length makes them a great choice for underneath boots.
You can take to the hills even during cold and wintery conditions without your toes feeling uncomfortably cold. Tackle rain, frost and other gruelling conditions.
They feature a moisture wicking inner. This provides maximum warmth and comfort for your feet whilst still being completely breathable, thus reducing the amount of excess sweat that is produced inside your sock and shoe.
- Waterproof and Breathable
- Midweight Coolmax with Terry Loop Cushion Pad from Toe to Heel
- Fully covered Merino wool terry loop poles for warmth
- Outer shell: 96% abrasion resistant nylon, 3% elastane, 1% elastic
- Interlining: Porelle waterproof breathable membrane
- Inner sock: 40% merino wool, 40% anti-pilling acrylic, 20% nylon
- Small: UK 3-5
- Medium: UK 6-8
- Large: UK 9-11
- X Large: UK 12-14