Kampa Brean 3 Air 2019 Tent Package
When you are looking for a small, easy to set-up inflatable tent, look no further than the Kampa Brean 3 Air. This compact tent is great for long or stays and is ideal for touring, couples and family use. One of the best value for money tent that comes complete with a built-in front canopy, to create a wet weather entrance and protect the front of the tent from inclement weather.
Looking from the outside, a side entrance can be found on the right hand side panel. This side door can be zipped back to a secondary large mesh panel to allow a breeze through the tent, whilst keeping out those pesky insects! Other ventilation can be found on the left hand side panel above the window, above the front door, at the rear of the tent and each side of the bedroom. All of the ventilation can be closed, with the exclusion of the front vent which is covered by the front canopy.
This package comes with the Brean 3 Carpet and Brean 3 Footprint. Be ready for anything with this complete package for your camping holiday.
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Large Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Large integral aluminium poled front canopy
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional front canopy (roof depth 150 cm)
- Materials: Weathershield™ 75D – Offering a high quality 75D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Inflatable – external inflation points
- Exterior Height 195 cm
- Dimensions 360 x 230 cm
- Pack Size 70 x 32 x 32 cm
- Weight 12.4 kg
- Front canopy (depth: 150cm)