Kampa Brean 4 Air 2018 Tent Package
The Brean 4 Air Tent is one of the best value for money inflatable tents on the market. Great for short or long stays, the Brean is ideal for touring, couples and family use. Thanks to Kampa’s AirFrame, the Brean can be completely setup in just minutes. The built-in front canopy, now with an aluminium pole, creates a wet weather entrance, protecting the front of the tent from inclement weather.
The built-in front canopy, now with an aluminium pole, creates a wet weather entrance, protecting the front of the tent from inclement weather. Looking from the outside, a side entrance can be found on the right hand side panel. This side door can be zipped back to a secondary large mesh panel to allow a breeze through the tent, whilst keeping out those pesky insects! Other ventilation can be found on the left hand side panel above the window, above the front door, at the rear of the tent and each side of the bedroom. All of the ventilation can be closed, with the exclusion of the front vent which is covered by the front canopy.
This tent is shown the optional front canopy which is sold separately.
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Large Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Large integral aluminium poled front canopy
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Materials: Weathershield™ 75D – Offering a high quality 75D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Inflatable – external inflation points
- Exterior Height 195 cm
- Dimensions 410 + 80 x 300 cm
- Pack Size 70 x 34 x 34 cm
- Weight 15.1 kg
- Front canopy (depth: 150cm)
- 12V Electric Pump