Kampa Classic Air Expert 300 Awning 2018
The Classic Air Expert 300 Awning uses Kampa’s Weathershield™ Expert materials which offers superb protection and are also breathable. Kampa Awnings have never been easier to install onto your caravan with the front and side panels that can be removed to reduce the weight of the awning. Also if the side door is obstructed by the caravan step, the side panels are interchangeable – you can swap them around so that the side doors are at the front of the awning. The Classic AIR has a small front canopy that is supported by a lightweight aluminium frame that takes seconds to set up.
The awning can be customised to suit your needs with the usual Kampa options and for the first time they are offering a tall annexe and the traditional Conservatory annexe, which is an ideal place to settle down with a book on those days when it’s not warm enough to sit outside.
All windows have curtains on easy run track and all the panels can be zipped out of the awning or lowered at the top and used ‘veranda’ style. If weight is an issue the wall panels can be removed so that it’s only necessary to feed the roof through the awning rail and simply zip the panels back in.
Kampa Awning Features:
Another brand NEW innovation from Kampa is their Dual-Pitch Roof System. Awnings with Kampa’s Dual-Pitch Roof System have much better interior headroom, making Kampa awnings more spacious and useable than any other inflatable awning on the market. The taut Dual-Pitch roof line is also designed to perform. The pole structure of each roof has been carefully constructed to ensure that wind is deflected and rain water is shed efficiently, helping prevent puddling on the roof and thereby enhancing the performance.
On top of all this, the 2018 models come ‘Limpet™ Ready’, ready to accept the Limpet™ Fix System – an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning.
- Breathable Weathershield™ Expert fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW – Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams sewn with waterproof thread
- Windows – Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- Flyscreen in side door panels
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps – stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps – internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan – bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt – included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Zip-out front panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ – ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready – easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Depth – 250cm
- Width – 300cm
- Pack Size – 94 x 43 x 43
- Weight – 29kg
- Fits – Suitable for caravans with a rail height of 235 – 250 cm
- Weathershield™ Expert fabric – Our latest Expert materials are used on our new Classic models. The roof and walls are breathable, ensuring a comfortable climate inside the awning with less risk of condensation. The walls have a great textured feel and are extremely durable.
- Kampa AirFrame – TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- Classic Conservatory Annexe
- Classic Tall Annexe
- Roof Lining
- Mesh Panel Set
- Inner Tent
- Limpet™ Fix System
- SabreLink™ LED Lighting System
- Continental Cushioned Carpet
- Gale 12V Electric Pump
- Storm Tie Down Kit