Kampa Frontier Air Pro 400 Awning 2018
Updated for 2018, the Frontier Air Pro 400 is total of eight metres wide and has a depth of three metres. However it only requires just over four metres of straight awning rail meaning that this is the size of a full awning without the hassle. As with all Kampa AIR awnings, the Frontier is inflated through a single inflation point and the front panels can be removed to make it easier to thread the awning onto the caravan.
All the centre panels can be zipped down, veranda style, rolled to the side as a doorway or completely removed. Optional mesh panels can be used to allow a more open awning yet still keeping the bugs out. Each of the end extensions has its own front door and a window in the rear panel so, if the extension covers your caravan window, you can still see out into the awning. The rear panels also have zipped access for any lockers behind them.
The awning utilises Kampa’s Weathershield™ Pro fabric, an iconic fabric that we use extensively throughout their range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and durability, whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling. Kampa have made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
Kampa Awning Features:
Another brand NEW innovation from Kampa is their Dual-Pitch Roof System. Awnings with Kampa’s Dual-Pitch Roof System have much better interior headroom, making Kampa awnings more spacious and useable than any other inflatable awning on the market. The taut Dual-Pitch roof line is also designed to perform. The pole structure of each roof has been carefully constructed to ensure that wind is deflected and rain water is shed efficiently, helping prevent puddling on the roof and thereby enhancing the performance.
On top of all this, the 2018 models come ‘Limpet™ Ready’, ready to accept the Limpet™ Fix System – an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning.
- Double coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW – Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows – Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- NEW – Large flyscreen in left-hand side window
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps – stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps – internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan – bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt – included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ – ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready – easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready *NEW for 2018 – The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Depth – 300cm
- Width – 400cm (Overall Width – 800cm)
- Fits – Suitable for caravans with a rail height of 235 – 250 cm
- Double Coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric – Our iconic fabric that we use extensively throughout the range has proved itself time and time again. We’ve made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
- Kampa AirFrame – TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation