Kampa Hayling 6 Air Pro 2019 Tent Package
The Hayling 6 Air Pro is the standard family tent which offers a great experience in camping. Over the years has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe and its success is due to its exceptional specification at a truly remarkable price and the inflatable AirFrame version does not disappoint in either category. Set up is as easy as our other AirFrame tents – peg the tent down and pump up the AirPoles – simple.
Once set up there’s loads of living space for a family. The rear bedrooms feature a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There’s a large living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mosquito mesh screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area giving so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built-in front canopy protecting the front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space.
This package comes with the Hayling 6 Carpet and Hayling 6 Footprint. This provides you with a groundsheet to put your tent to ensure it stays clean and the carpet gives you a layer of insulation along with a comfortable feel underfoot.
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Materials: Weathershield™ 150D – Offering a high quality 150D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head, our Pro AIR range utilises some of the highest specification materials on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Inflatable – external inflation points
- Exterior height 210 cm
- Dimensions 620 x 380 cm
- Pack size 87 x 42 x 42 cm
- Weight 29kg
- Front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Vestibule front panel (Depth: 110cm)
- Mesh Vestibule (Depth: 110cm)
- SabreLink™ Flex Lighting system