Kampa Hayling 6 Classic Air Pro 2019 Tent Package
The Hayling 6 Classic Air Pro is a high quality polycotton tent which is perfect for those warmer camping trips. The classic polycotton material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days.
Once set up there’s loads of living space for a family. The rear bedrooms feature a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There’s a large living area with a sewn in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mosquito screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area giving so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built in front canopy, protecting the front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space.
This package comes with the Hayling 6 Carpet and Hayling 6 Footprint. Ensure you are ready for your holiday with this complete package.
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Materials: Weathershield™ Airflow Classic polycotton – A breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of our polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. The Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days. Don’t be fooled by the coated polycotton materials used by some manufacturers as the coating prevents the material from breathing and therefore removes the benefits.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Inflatable – external inflation points
- Exterior height 210 cm
- Pack size 80 x 45 x 45 cm
- Weight: 26kg
- Zip-on front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Zip-on vestibule front panel (Depth: 110cm)
- SabreLink™ Flex Lighting system