Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air XL Driveaway Awning 2019
Quick and easy to pitch, the Cayman Air XL is perfect for those looking for a lightweight inflatable driveaway awning. Whether you are away for the day or on a longer weekend trip, this awning is built for versatility. The large 3m x 3m internal space gives you plenty of option whether you are winding down from a day out or using it as a shelter with family and friends, you’ll find suitable for most occasions. The front canopy also allows you to gather outside on those warmer days in the shade. Designed for the larger motorhomes with a connection height of 240cm up to 290cm.
The contemporary ultra-lightweight, 100HDE fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. This is the most lightweight fabric that Outdoor Revolution have to offer. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll off. Also, the light-coloured roof material helps to maintain a temperature inside the awning.
The driveaway comes complete with a sewn-in groundsheet, storm straps and pegs. The awning features a one year guarantee on workmanship and canvas, whilst the tubes bladders possess our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 100HDE Fabric – An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame – Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe Providing Effortless Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Fibreglass Front Eyebrow Canopy – A Small Front Canopy/Porch Extension with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh.Side Door Panels – Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- PVC Window Panels – Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains – Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingresson to the Interior & Add Convenience When Pitching.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panels – Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Includes Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- Total Weight: 16.7kg
- Width: 300cm
- Depth: 300cm
- Height Range: 240cm-290cm
- Awning Piping Length: 2.18m
- Cowl Depth: 80cm
- Pack Size: 80cm x 46cm x 32cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Cayman Snugrung
- Cayman Footprint
- 2 Berth Inner Tent