Outdoor Revolution Cayman Classic Driveaway Awning 2019
Updated with a new splash of colour, the Cayman Classic is great driveaway awning for those who are going for short breaks away in the van. The large interior space gives you plenty of options whether are some extra storage space or an outside sleeping space. The fibreglass poles are easy to use and setting up the awning takes no time at all. Designed to fit vehicle with a connection height between 180cm and 240cm.
The ultra-lightweight, 100HDE fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary hex-style print to compliment the product’s simple, immaculate design lines. It comes complete with a heavy duty sewn in groundsheet for added waterproofing, helping prevent water ingression from the moisture in the ground to the awning interior, whilst increasing convenience when pitching and keeping bugs out.
The drive-away comes complete with Pegs and a Zip-Up Front Door (Velcro at the Bottom of the Doors) to help retain its shape in the wind.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric – An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame – Tough & Hard-Wearing Lightweight Pole and Sleeve Frame, Comprising Two Telescopic Fibreglass Poles.
- Extra Deep Cowl – 140cm Long Cowl to Ensure a Perfect Reverse-In Rear Tail Gate Fitting.
- PVC Window Panels – Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains – Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- TWO Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Entry to the Vehicle, Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Sewn In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingression & To Add Convenience.
- Roof Ventilation – Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature.
- One Year Warranty – On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Electrical Hook Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Optional Two Berth Inner Tent Hanging Loops.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag and Lumi-Link Attachment Points.
- Total Weight: 11.1kg
- Width: 240cm
- Depth: 240cm
- Height Range: 180cm-240cm
- Awning Piping Length: 2.15m
- Cowl Depth: 140cm
- Pack Size: 72cm x 33cm x 27cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Cayman Classic Snugrug
- Cayman Classic Footprint
- 2 Berth Inner Tent