Outdoor Revolution Cayman Midi Air Driveaway Awning 2019
Brand new for 2019, the Cayman Midi Air is a great option for those looking for a lightweight driveaway awning, perfect for weekend trips or overnight stays. This entry level driveaway utility tent can be used for multiple occasions; whether you using it as storage, dining area, sleeping etc. this awning gives you versatility. There is also an integral front canopy to extend your outdoor space and give you shelter against the elements. Designed for vehicles with a connection height of 180cm up to 240cm.
The contemporary ultra-lightweight, 100HDE fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. This is the most lightweight fabric that Outdoor Revolution have to offer. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll off. Also, the light-coloured roof material helps to maintain a temperature inside the awning.
The driveaway comes complete with a sewn-in groundsheet, storm straps and pegs. The awning features a one year guarantee on workmanship and canvas, whilst the tubes bladders possess our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 100HDE Fabric – An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura Tech Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame – Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe Providing Effortless Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Fibreglass Front Eyebrow Canopy – A Small Front Canopy/Porch Extension with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh.Side Door Panels – Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- PVC Window Panels – Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains – Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingresson to the Interior & Add Convenience When Pitching.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panel – Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens Improving Airflow & Reducing Bugs When Cooking, Whilst Self-Repairing ‘Snag’ Damage.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- Total Weight: 14.2kg
- Width: 250cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Height Range: 180-240cm
- Awning Piping Length: 2.16m
- Cowl Depth: 80cm
- Pack Size: 78cm x 41cm x 34cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Cayman Midi Footprint