Rab Mens Altus Jacket
With the introduction of Cirrus™ RAB have harnessed there decades of down expertise to produce a synthetic technology that offers a genuine alternative to the traditional down jacket.
Cirrus combines the warmth to weight benefits of down jacket with the wet-weather performance of synthetics, this enables quick dry times that allow the insulating fibres to recover quickly, creating a jacket that is the perfect option for warm layering in cold, damp, changeable conditions.
Rabs new Altus jacket is the latest incarnation in our Cirrus range; lightweight with a slim fit, elasticated cuffs and a durable Pertex® Quantum fabric. The Altus is a streamlined alternative to the Nebula and Nimbus, and with the rapid dry times provided by Cirrus will withstand sleet, snow and sideways rain during the winter months.
- Weight: 425g/15oz (estimate)
- Pertex Quantum® outer fabric
- 100% nylon lining
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M Featherless insulation (195g/ 3.7oz in size L)
- Stitch through mini baffles
- YKK® VISLON® front zip, internal insulated baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand-warmer pockets with half-welts, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs, hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim