Unisex Thorlo Wool Trekking
The Unisex Thorlo Wool Trekking are heavy weight hiking and backpacking socks, cut shorter than Thorlo’s Mt. Climbing Socks. They feature high-density padding at the ball and heel of the foot to help prevent blisters.
- Fiber Contents: 44% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 8% Stretch nylon , 3% Spandex , 39% Wool/THOR•LON® , 6% Insulating hollow-core polyester
- resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, warmer, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the foot for a more comfortable trek.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Padding specifically designed for trekking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Length: Crew
- Cushion: Thick Cushion
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.