Vango Beta 450XL Tent 2018
The ever popular Beta XL range has been updated for 2018 with the Vango Beta 450XL Tent. It is a 3-pole tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space combined with a large, functional porch area for storing your camping essentials. Recommended by The Scout Association, this feature-packed tent includes Vango’s patented TBS®II (Tension Band System) to provide additional stability in poor conditions, and all-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining. Ideal for slightly longer trips and will also appeal to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent.
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Linked-in groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fast pack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Multiple flysheet doors – Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Tunnel tent – Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Bathtub groundsheet – Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Weight: 7.9kg
- Packsize: 65.0 x ø27.0cm
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 15 mins