Vango Langley 400XL Tent Package 2018
The Vango Langley 400XL Tent Package is a versatile tent for those long or short breaks away with the family. You can add on a porch door as an optional addition, perfect for when you need more space for camping equipment or even just to gain more privacy in the front extension. Vango’s oversized vents allow for greater air flow and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up. Enjoy the luxury of stand up height, large living area and a fully sewn in groundsheet to get that home from home feel.
Features – Inside the Tent:
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
Features – Outside the Tent:
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Double zip door – provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Pre-attached extension – Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Weight: 20.7kg
- Packsize: L70.0 x H35.0 x W35.0cm
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 20 mins