Vango Padstow 500 Tent Package 2018
The Vango Padstow 500 Tent is a 4 poled tunnel tent which comes with a pre-attached front extension, giving you the perfect balance between indoor and outdoor living space. A groundsheet for the extension area is supplied with the compatible Dunkeld Footprint. This tent is packed full of features including stand up height, Vango’s patented Tension Band System (TBS II®), plus large Diamond Clear PVC Windows that allow you to enjoy the view whatever the weather. This is ideal for couples and friends who want to enjoy the summer months together in the outdoors.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Front and side entry into living area
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Pre-attached extension – Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Easypack Carry Bag – oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- All in one pitching – Flysheet and inner pitch together. Simple and quick to pitch and strike.
- Extension/awning groundsheet available with the optional footprint for this model
- Linked-in groundsheet – All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
Vango Universal Carpet 130 X 300cm
Make your tent a home by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Carpet. Featuring a fresh new print, this Vango carpet is an added luxury you won’t want to be without.
- Neutral colourway to suit all.
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer for added insulation and comfort
- PE waterproof, non-slip base
- Easy to clean – Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with a handled carry bag
Vango Padstow 500 Footprint groundsheet
Protect your tent groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials.
They are easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and holes from stones. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent. All of our footprints are cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent.
- Marks out the position of your intended pitch site clearly before you erect your tent
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other protrusions
- Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean which makes packing up easier and saves lots of cleaning back at home.
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to wash
- Folds away into its own compact carry bag, so it’s easy to transport and keeps your tent clean.