Vango Padstow 500 Tent Package 2019
The Vango Padstow 500 is an ideal starter tent for families who are looking to start camping but don’t want to spend fortunes on a tent. This package comes complete with a carpet to make it comfortable inside the tent and a footprint groundsheet to go under the tent before you pitch it, thus protects the sewn-in groundsheet of the tent. It offers you a large five berth inner tent which can be split into a 3/2 setup with the toggle-in divider. There is also the front canopy so if it is raining, you have a covered entrance or on sunnier days you have a shaded area to setup some chairs or kitchen area to relax under.
The Vango Padstow 500 is easy to erect with just four fibreglass poles: Firstly place the footprint down ; next unroll the tent on top of the footprint and peg down the four corners down loosely; after this you can thread the poles into the colour coordinated sleeve on the tent; then starting from the back, leverage the poles up and into the pins along the edge of tent; repeat this process until you reach the front canopy pole; finally using the pegs provided peg down the poles and guylines. Finally, place the carpet inside the tent and then you can set up the rest of your equipment you have brought along.
Once you have finished your holiday and begin packing away your tent, you’ll find it easier than ever thanks to a useful feature added by Vango. They have increased the size of the bag meaning that when you roll up your tent, you don’t have to try and squeeze it back into the bag. The carpet and footprint have separate bags as well so they can stored separately in case they are dirty or wet.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass pole construction
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped
- Fully Sewn-in and Waterproof Groundsheet
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms
- Front Canopy provides a covered entrance which gives you a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Cable entry point with tidies
- Lights out inner tent has a darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Bedroom pockets conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows help maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easypack Carry Bag is an oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- New Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of the new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Weight: 17.1kg
- Packsize: L70.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 18 mins
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Tent, Carpet and Footprint all included inside the box